2018.12 Replace: 2018 will finish quickly, so this publish is up to date accordingly.
Issues change quick within the bank card recreation. There are all the time some cards discontinued yearly, and there are additionally some good new playing cards launched yearly. On this publish, a listing of just lately launched good bank cards are introduced in chronological order. The definition of “good” is subjective, and right here we deal with the playing cards that’s lined by this weblog as “good” playing cards.
The most effective new card in 2018: AmEx Hilton Aspire.
The most effective new card in 2017: Barclaycard Uber.
- 2017.11.09: Barclaycard AA Aviator Business
- 2017.11.02: Barclaycard Uber: 4% money again on eating, 3% money again on journey, no annual payment, and no FTF. It’s a really respectable no payment card.
- 2017.10.25: Deserve Edu: No SSN required, no credit score historical past required, no annual payment, and no FTF. It’s good for college kids.
- 2017.10.25: Deserve Pro
- 2017.10.17: Capital One Savor
- 2017.09.18: BoA Premium Rewards: There have been plenty of rumors and hype earlier than it launched, however ultimately it’s simply so so. The one engaging half, to me, is the $500 sign-up bonus.
- 2017.09.07: AmEx Blue Delta SkyMiles: Not price making use of for, however lastly there’s a downgrade choice for the Delta collection playing cards.
- 2017.09.05: Chase United TravelBank: Not price making use of for, but it surely’s an choice for downgrading.
- 2017.08.30: PayPal Cashback: One other no payment 2% money again card.
- 2017.06.07: UBS Visa Infinite: One other Visa Infinite stage premium card. The appliance course of is kind of painful.
- 2017.05.25: AmEx Blue Business Plus: Earn 2x MR Factors on the primary $50,000 in purchases every year. This card is superb for giant spenders.
- 2017.05.01: US Bank Altitude Reserve: A brand new premium card, you possibly can earn 3x factors on cellular pockets spending. At first folks thought this card was very profitable, but it surely turned out that US financial institution shortly shut down folks’s accounts that had been benefiting from the 3x.
- 2017.04.24: Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards: One other no payment 2% money again card.
- 2017.03.14: Alliant Visa Signature
- 2017.03.13: Synchrony Cathay Pacific
- 2017.01.11: Chase Amazon Prime: No payment metallic card! 5% money again on Amazon.
The most effective new card in 2016: Chase Sapphire Reserve.